By Stephen Schwartz & Roger Hirson
Tickets go on sale in March.
You can order tickets for Pippin (starting in March):
1. On-line** by following the “Buy Tickets Now” Button: <!–
– Buying tickets through our on-line service also allows you to select your seats!
– Note: Online Ticket Sales end 2-hours before the show performance. You can still purchase tickets by calling the Box Office or by purchasing your tickets at the theater!
2. Calling the Box Office at (315) 589-3326, or
– Please leave your name and phone number on the Box Office answering machine and someone will get back to you as soon as we can. We do try to check messages daily; however, sometimes our schedules may delay a return call. Your inquiry for tickets (or questions) is very important to us so we apologize for any delay in a response. Thanks for your understanding and for your interest in our show!
3. Mailing in the order form found in our newsletter to P.O. Box 95, Pultneyville, NY 14538
** When buying tickets on-line you will be transferred to our partner ticket sales host, Vendini. Vendini is a secure site and complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards to help ensure your transaction is secure. Buying tickets through our on-line service also allows you to select your seats!
The box office opens one hour before curtain. Phone and internet orders will close two hours before curtain.
Gates Hall Box Office #: (315) 589-3326