Production of “ordinary days” receives 4 TANYS Awards!
On September 13, 2014 the Gatesinger Company’s production of “ordinary days” was evaluated by the Theater Association of New York State (TANYS) and received 4 TANYS Awards* for the following:
- Excellence in Direction to: John L”Hommedieu
- Excellence in Musical Direction: Lois Fiegl
- Excellence in Musical Performance: Doug Blackall
- Excellence in Performance:
- Dillon May as Warren
- Rebecca Mealey as Deb
- Carl Webeck as Jason
- Karen Seidel-Karnisky as Claire
*TANYS has three categories of acknowledgement. They include the following:
Meritorious Achievement, Excellence and Outstanding Achievement.
Meritorious Achievement = advanced theatrical skill noted
Excellence = theatrical skill base not routinely noted in non-professional theatre
Outstanding Achievement = theatrical skill base rarely seen in non-professional theatre